This course is designed for those who want to go deeper in the understanding of regenerative design. Together, we will put theory into practice, experimenting with different aspects of Permaculture Design.
Wether you have done a PDC course and want to learn more or you are the "learning by doing" type of person, this course is the perfect way to get grounded learning that is not just based on theory! If you are new to this world, we will go from the ground up and if you have a solid interest in the topic you are most welcome!
If you are serious about learning something, there is no better way than getting your hands dirty and doing it!
Here is a list of the topics that we will cover during our time together:
- How to implement a new agroforestry system
- How to maintain an established agroforestry system
- Basics of market gardening and food production
- Maintenance and expansion of an existing grey water system
- Earthworks implementation (Design and implementation of water retention features)
- Group dynamics and Social Permaculture
Note that the exact topics covered during the course will depend on weather conditions, machinery availability and group needs/requests.
Price per student: €750
Also joint he online PDC and get certified for a discounted price! More info here
Tuition for this Practical Permaculture Course Includes:
– Course content and materials, all lectures, forums, and activities
– Three vegetarian meals per day
– Lodging in shared accommodation (wooden cabins or glamping)
We ask for a €400 NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE deposit to be sent to hold your space.