What our students say
"Just amazing: Inspiring, passionate, enthusiastic, knowledgable, open to anything, helpful... thank you!!!"
Mia from Germany
Building soil – Building community – Building resilience
No previous experience is required! Just openness and willingness to become part fo the regeneration movement!
This course is an extract from my full 72 hours Online PDC course. The Online Introduction to Water Management course is a great tool for those of you who want to become serious about managing their water sources. Wether you live in a built environment or in rural landscapes, this course will give you a basic knowledge to begin understanding the patterns of water and make clever design choices.
During the Online Intro to Water Management Course, we will explore the following topics:
• Climatic factors: Main climatic zones and their characteristics - Climatic factors - Climatic effects Landscape profiles
• Water: Water cycle - Water in the landscape - Strategies for water management
• Earthworks: Design - Tools - Types of earthworks (swales, dams etc..)
• Water in Built Environments: Rainwater Collection and Grey water Recycling
- Access to all lectures of the course for one year. The lessons come from recordings of one of my online courses on Zoom.